The holidays are upon us!! In fact, it’s snowing outside now so it’s a good day to create your holiday promotions and newsletter if you haven’t already done them.
Remember to tie your social media and email marketing together for a greater bounce. Videos and colorful creative templates showing up in your customer’s inbox is just the impact your business will look forward to year after year. Here are some other ideas:
Make your campaigns fun and interactive with your customers. Email marketing/social media campaigns should have already started with previews but if they have not, it’s still not too late. Whether you use MailChimp, Aweber, Constant Contact, Convertkit, Mailerlite or another platform they all have engaging holiday templates available. My favorite email marketing platform Constant Contact has a great article and more ideas for your campaigns. Read more from Constant Contact
Here are a few dates to keep in mind:
- November 28 – Thanksgiving
- November 29 – Black Friday
- November 30 – Small Business Saturday
- December 02 – Cyber Monday
- December 03 – Giving Tuesday
- December 22-30 – Hanukkah
- December 24 – Christmas Eve
- December 25 – Christmas Day
- December 31 – New Year’s Eve
If you need assistance or just want to brainstorm about your campaigns, do not hesitate to contact us.